Last updated: 19th January 2021
Getting through Lockdown 3.0 is not going to be easy, but the vaccines are coming and we’re still here to help in any way you need us.
We don’t know how long this situation will last, but we do know that it WILL end. Life will get back to some semblance of ‘normal’ and we’re here to help our clients get through to that point as strongly as possible.
If you’d like to speak to us about any of these announcements, the impact of the new legislation or lock-down on your business or any other matters, please get in touch.
Changes are still happening very quickly, so please do subscribe to receive our updates by filling in the form below, or come back here regularly to make sure you have the latest information. We’re concentrating on getting information and support to our clients but will include new blog posts with the latest news below.
How can we help?
- Use our free Cash Flow forecasting software to look 90 days ahead in your business and see where the gaps and challenges may be.
- Construction or amendment of existing Budgets to predict what your business targets need to be over the coming weeks and months.
- Supporting documentation and figures for finance applications.
- Advice, translation and guidance around the various measures announced below, and how they may apply to your unique business.
- Visit our ‘Rebound Resources‘ page to find the latest videos and downloads to help your business look forwards towards recovery. Make the most of any time you have to review existing processes and prepare so you are ready to reopen and take advantage of any pent-up demand in your sector.
Remember we’re here, whenever you need us and will be as flexible as we can to help you, whatever that need may look like!
Throughout the pandemic we have provided hundreds of hours of additional support to our clients without any extra charges, and will continue to do so, so please get in touch if you need to.
Click the button below to catch up on all of our Coronavirus Blog Posts:
Coronavirus UpdatesSubscribe to receive our updates on the legislation and support around Coronavirus and your business.