With the imposition of the new Lockdown on the 6th January, Gov.uk has been updated with a range of new guidance.
Some of the pages that may be useful are listed below:
- Check which employees you can put on furlough to use the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. Information about if your employee is unable to work because they have caring responsibilities resulting from coronavirus (COVID-19) has been updated.
- Working safely during Coronavirus. Find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
- Coronavirus: Worker, Temporary Worker and Student Sponsors. For those sponsoring people affected for Coronavirus.
- COVID-19: Guidance for food businesses. Updated guidance in line with national lockdown and updated guidance for the clinically extremely vulnerable.
- Coronavirus: Courts and Tribunals planning and preparation. Advice and guidance for all court and tribunal users during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Several of these pages have been updated several times in the last few days, so we’d recommend that if they are relevant to you, you keep an eye on them over the next week or so as they may well change again!
If you’re unsure of how any of this information relates to your particular business and circumstances, please get in touch! We’re very happy to translate for you.