Not everyone has the ability to look at a list of numbers or a spreadsheet and be able to interpret them. With that in mind, we find our Visual Reports are far more accessible than a vast spreadsheet of numbers.
We include tailored financial and non-financial KPIs in the reporting pack and can tailor the reports to identify trends and performance against budgets.
The content is amended for each client, but the structure remains similar, and would include a selection of the following:
- A summary page, including highlights over the period.
- Observations drawn from the reporting process.
- Progress towards specified goals.
- Profit and Loss Analysis – including graphs showing related trends and performance against previous periods.
- Balance Sheet Analysis – including graphs showing related trends and performance against previous periods.
- Cashflow statement and movements analysis – where has the cash been used within the business?
- Progress against KPIs
The following are samples of the reports that would be provided, all of which are presented with a summary and explanation:
The pre-defined suite of reports can be produced monthly or quarterly and can be refined and adjusted as the business progresses towards its goals.
If you would like to know more about our Visual Reporting, please get in touch. They can make a significant difference to the understanding of the numbers within a business by owners or managers.