Our FREE Fee Protection renews…
Our passion is to help clients get, and keep, the most from their hard work, in as many ways as possible. With that in mind, we include the cost of our FREE Fee Protection Scheme in our standard fees.
There are no extra amounts to pay during the year, it’s all rolled in together.
As we’ve recently renewed our scheme for the next twelve months, it’s time to update everyone on the features!
The good news is that there have been no changes to our free Fee Protection scheme, so clients still qualify for all of the following:
- Payment in full of our fees up to £100,000 in the event that HMRC open an investigation into your affairs. This is for any Return that we submit, whatever it may relate to and as long as that Return is submitted on time.
- There is zero excess.
- We will deal directly with HMRC on clients’ behalf, giving them peace of mind to concentrate on their business, without worrying about unexpected fees.
- The only exception to this cover is if any omission is found to be intentional, and the motivation to be fraud.
- FREE access to:
– Health & Safety support, to make sure that you are clear on your responsibilities.
– Employment Law specialists providing pro-active HR advice.
– Commercial Legal consultants and experienced solicitors who can advise you on all aspects of law, including contract, corporate, property and landlord and tenant.
You can find the full details to the summary of cover here.
As HMRC come under ever-increasing pressure to recover more tax, the risks to tax payers of becoming the subject of a random enquiry grows. If you’re selected, it can be a stressful time and is the main reason why we want all of our clients to have this cover in place as standard. Many clients have said that our Free Fee Protection Cover gives them peace of mind – we certainly hope that’s the case.
The primary fact to remember is that you are covered, and if HMRC make contact for any reason, you can safely refer them to us to deal with.
As ever, if you have any questions about the scheme, or any other HMRC related matters, please do get in touch.