Our passion is to help clients get, and keep, the most from their hard work, in as many ways as possible.
With that in mind, we include the cost of membership of our Fee Protection scheme in our standard fees for all clients.
There are no extra amounts to pay during the year; it’s all rolled in together.
A requirement of the policy is that we let clients have a copy of the summary of cover each year, just to make sure they’re fully aware of the benefits. As we’ve recently renewed our scheme for the next twelve months, I now need to update you all!
The good news is that there are no changes to cover, so clients still get all of the following:
- Payment in full of our fees up to £100,000 in the event that HMRC open an investigation into your affairs. This is for any Return that we submit, whatever it may relate to and as long as that Return is submitted on time.
- There is zero excess.
- We will deal directly with HMRC on your behalf, giving you peace of mind to concentrate on your business, without worrying about unexpected fees.
- The only exception to this cover if any omission is found to be intentional, and the motivation to be fraud.
- FREE access to:
– Health & Safety support, to make sure that you are clear on your responsibilities.
– Employment Law specialists providing pro-active HR advice.
– Commercial Legal consultants and experienced solicitors who can advise you on all aspects of law, including contract, corporate, property and landlord and tenant.
See the full details to the summary of cover by following this link.
As HMRC come under ever-increasing pressure to recover more tax, the risks to tax payers of becoming the subject of a random enquiry grows. If you’re selected, it can be a stressful time and is the main reason why we want all of our clients to have this cover in place as standard.
Many clients have said that Fee Protection Cover gives them peace of mind – we certainly hope that’s the case.
The primary fact to remember is that if you are a client for whom we submit any type of Return to HMRC, you are covered if they decide to ask questions about that Return, and if they make contact you can safely refer them to us to deal with.
As ever, if you have any questions about the scheme, please do get in touch.