Chaser announces a FREE debt collection service
Chaser are one of our preferred ‘bolt-on’ Debt Collection Apps for Xero, Quickbooks and Sage. It allows business owners to automate their debt collection process, and can be highly effective in improving cash flow and reducing the time the process takes. It also allows you to tailor the tone and customise the emails for each customer.
The Chaser team have a considerable amount of experience in debt chasing, as you’d expect!
They’ve offered access to that experience, entirely free of charge, to ANY UK business through a new ‘Cashflow Recovery Initiative’.
We’ve heard from some clients that they’re unsure of the tone to take when approaching debtors at the moment. Whilst we can support that process to a point, this might be a really good opportunity for you to get some professional support AND to automate your debt chasing process for the future.
This would be particularly helpful if you have furloughed the person in your business who usually does your debt chasing. Now is NOT the time to neglect your debt chasing process, and it could be a really smart move to use this period to automate the process. Cash is key right now and will remain so as we move forward.
There are some criteria to gain access to the scheme:
- You need to be based in the UK.
- You need to be using either Xero, QuickBooks Online, or Sage Business Cloud Accounting as your cloud accounting system.
- You need to be able to update your accounting system at least once per week to mark which invoices have been paid.
And there are three ways to get help from the scheme:
- You can completely outsource your debt chasing (which could enable you to focus elsewhere).
- You can access Invoice Chasing coaching.
- You can ask for a different combination or solution entirely!
There is NO obligation that you continue to use Chaser for longer than you need to.
We send regular updates that keep clients aware of changes and suggestions on a wide range of subjects; if you’d like to receive those too, just add your details below and we’ll do the rest! We promise not to bombard you and you can unsubscribe at any time.