Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses – Apply now!
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme is designed ‘to provide high-quality, practical education and business support to leaders of high-growth small businesses and social enterprises across the country.’
Launched in 2010, applications for the next intake are now open, with the programme due to start in September 2023. The programme is for small business owners across a wide range of industry sectors, who will identify and implement the steps to scale and expand.
What are the benefits?
- specialist workshops, including residential and online learning
- one-on-one business advising,
- business coaching,
- access to professional experts,
- networking opportunities,
- a network of graduates.
What are the application criteria?
- Your business must have been operating for at least three years.
- You must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Turnover for the previous financial year must be above £250,000.
- The application must come from the business owner.
- The business must be scalable and capable of generating additional local employment.
- Preference will be given to businesses operating in or on behalf of disadvantaged communities or regeneration areas.
Interested? Find out more about the Goldman Sachs the 10,000 Small Businesses programme here.
We send regular updates that keep clients aware of changes and suggestions on a wide range of subjects; if you’d like to receive those too, just add your details below and we’ll do the rest! We promise not to bombard you and you can unsubscribe at any time.